Looking to start your career in the craft beer industry? Join the Proof Brewing team and begin an opportunity of a lifetime. Proof Brewing is a fun and rewarding place to work with dedicated, hard-working team players. Interested in joining the team? Check out our list of available openings below.
Sorry, due to the volume of requests, we cannot respond to every employment submission individually. Thank you for your patience and interest in joining the team!
AREA SALES MANAGER
We are seeking a passionate individual to join the Proof Brewing Co. sales force. Please email cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop and execute sales strategy plan with distributors, develop budgets and forecasts
- Implement overall sales and financial goals
- Create weekly and monthly financial forecasts and market reports
- Manage overall business relationships with distributors and accounts
- Work with team to help guide product selection, pricing strategy, promotional and advertising plans
- Establish penetration rates and key profitability targets
- Build a successful sales team of driven employees and brand ambassadors that are professional, well trained and motivated
- Utilize VIP and Karma to ensure data driven sales execution
- Attend festivals and trade show events
- Collect data on competitor products, market pricing, distribution logistics and general market information and trends
- Conduct monthly business review meetings with sales management at all distributors to review progress toward quarterly and annual sales and marketing plans
- Oversee distributor inventories and coordinate ordering with head brewer and management
- Identify and execute promotional opportunities, events and related sponsorship
- Engage in distributor ride alongs and regular market account visits
Skill & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related work experience in sales or marketing.
- Minimum 5 years experience in craft beer sales either distributor related or supplier related.
- Proven ability to manage a team and execute sales directives and goals.
- Ability to produce and execute sales & marketing plans, budgets, forecasting and general reporting
- Exceptional communication, organization and goal setting skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office suite.
- Clean driving record and background check.
KEG WASHER / PACKAGING ASSISTANT
We are seeking passionate individuals to join our production team. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and join the brewing industry. Brewing experience and beer knowledge is beneficial, but not required. Applications will be accepted until March 22nd. Please email email@example.com with your resume and employment application.
-Assisting with canning and bottling
-Sweeping/Mopping and general cleaning
-Weekday availability up to 40 hours per week (Full day availability at least two week days per week)
-Ability to work independently and as part of a team
-Ability to lift up to 70 pounds repeatedly
-Ability to work safely and follow safety procedures